|Promotional single by Kylie Minogue|
|From the Kiss Me Once sessions|
|Released||19 April 2014|
|Recorded||Heavy Duty Studios|
(Los Angeles, California)
"Golden Boy" is a song by Kylie Minogue, released on 19 April 2014 for Record Store Day. The song was released exclusively on 7" vinyl by Parlophone, and later for digital download by British retailer HMV. 1000 records were pressed for the song. "Golden Boy" was originally intended to be included on the Japanese edition of Kylie's twelfth studio album Kiss Me Once, but was eventually left unused. The song was written by Ariel Rechtshaid, Dan Nigro and Justin Raisen, and produced by Rechtshaid
Credits and personnel
• Kylie Minogue – lead vocals
• Jamie Muhoberac – additional keyboards
• Tommy King – additional keyboards
• Geoff Pesche - mastering engineer
• Phil Tan - mixing engineer
• Daniela Rivera - assistant mixing engineer
• Ariel Rechtshaid - production
• Tony Hung - vinyl etching
• Recorded at Heavy Duty Studios (Los Angeles, California), Metropolis Studios (London, United Kingdom), and Rinse Studios (London, United Kingdom).
• Mixed at the Ninja Beat Club (Atlanta, Georgia) for RiotProof Productions.
• Mastered at Abbey Road Studios (Westminster, London).
• Published by Heavy Duty Music Publishing, Kobalt Music Group, Lion of God (ASCAP) and Mind the Mood (ASCAP).
• Released by Parlophone Records, Ltd.